How Norman Carpet One Makes Carpet Installation Easy
While getting a new carpet refreshes a home like little else, we know no one exactly looks forward to the carpet installation itself.
But Norman Carpet One is the Montgomery County carpet provider that’s made flooring installations easier than you thought possible. There are several distinctive things we do differently to make installing carpet a piece of cake:
- Our trained designed consultants will help you make your selection. Customer service starts with selection. We have experienced design consultants to help you find the best products to coordinate with your fabric, paint, and wallpaper. Work with a flooring expert for a smoother, more personal shopping experience.
- We typically take 48 hours or less to install in-stock carpet. Once you’ve made your selection, our master craftsmen take 48 hours or less on average to install it in your home. Our craftsmen are skilled, efficient, and professional, with ample experience installing carpets in all types of spaces. In other words, you can rest assured the installation will be done the right way, the first time.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. The Norman Carpet One “Beautiful Guarantee” means if you’re not happy with your purchase, you can let us know within 60 days and we’ll replace it free of charge on selected styles. So there’s no need to panic if you don’t like your installation. We’ll work with you to ensure your satisfaction.
- We offer flexible payment options. Some of our carpets cost up to 50% less than the same products at other stores, so our carpet installations are already affordable. But on top of that, our customers can opt in to our flexible payment terms, like our One-Year-Interest-Free Payment Plan.
- We have a local feel you’ll love. We consider our store to be part of the community. For us, that means treating our customers like neighbors — or in other words, getting them the best possible product for the most reasonable price. Our carpet installations are easier simply because you can trust we’re doing right by you.
Flooring is what we do, so if you’re pondering a residential or commercial carpet installation, come and see the area’s specialists! As our testimonials from past customers make clear, working with us is a great experience from beginning to end. And you’ll enjoy our product for years to come afterwards.
Get in contact with us to discuss your options, or stop by one of our stores! We hope to see you there and start the process of taking your home’s flooring to the next level.